Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive Lawnmower has a fresh design and appearance. You will find it both manoeuvrable and lightweight, so it will make it easy to use . Also Hayters revolutionary design introduces an aluminium skeleton chassis into the construction with tough ABS polymer covers and underdeck. In addition, this adds robustness and continues the Hayter tradition of producing tough, durable machines.
Spec of Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive (619J) Lawnmower
- 41cm cutting width
- Briggs & Stratton 450E OHV Series engine
- Rear roller for stripes
- Recoil start
- 55 litres grass collector
- 3 years conditional warranty
- Hayter spirit-41-autodrive-619j has a fresh design and appearance, which gives it both manoeuvrable and lightweight.
- Strong lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels etc.
- Full width, ribbed rear roller there it will give a striped finish
- Briggs & Stratton engines for guaranteed performance
- Front fins hence, improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Handlebars fold, therefore minimising storage space
- Fitted with a unique cutter blade friction disc the Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive lawnmower has a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Wheels with rubber tyres and ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Another feature is comfortable full-width handlebar including OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Also the fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars therefore giving easy emptying
- Finally, it can be used to collect autumn leaves therefore, raise the mower to the highest setting above the grass to shred and collect.