The Lawnflite LS2000DUO Log Splitter boasts a patented dual-action splitting mechanism. Especially relevant is that it splits with the wedges positioned at either end of the unit. Hence, it delivers twice the productivity of a conventional single-action log-splitter.
Hefty 7 Ton Splitting Force
The splitter powered by a very quiet-running 2000w electric motors equipped with a hydraulic ram that produces a hefty 7-ton splitting-force. Providing fast and efficient processing of large volumes of firewood logs. Moreover, it is constructed around a robust tubular steel frame. The Lawnflite LS2000DUO 7-Ton Electric Log-Splitter is highly durable and remains ultra-stable during use.
Most noteworthy is a two-handed operating system works to eliminate the possibility of accidental injury, both hands must be in contact with the machine for it to work. Furthermore, Lawnflite’s provision of a handle and transport wheels ensures ease of transport and waist-height operation reduces the risk of back-related injuries.
- A fast, low-effort way to prepare logs for your hearth or wood-burner
- Dual splitting-action therefore provides a two-fold increase in productivity
- Powerful, maintenance-free electric motor
- Hydraulic ram produces an impressive seven-ton splitting-force
- Transport wheels and handle make it easy to move the unit from site to site
- Two-handed operation ensures optimum user-safety
- Optional stand available