The STIHL TS480i utilises injection engine technology for 300 mm cutting wheels. Furthermore, it offers a large amount of torque. Fully-equipped with long-life air filter system and electronic water control. You can operate the TS480i by hand or with the FW 20 cart. Supplied with abrasive cutting wheel.
- Electronically controlled fuel injection ensures perfect running properties every time while reducing fuel consumption
- A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase.This therefore reduces fuel lost during the charge cycle. Resulting in more power with a lower weight, and reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. Compression shock is taken away from the your joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- You can operate electronic water control system via simple buttons while the engine is running. The water then switches on and off during cutting automatically, depending on engine speed. Users can regulate water volume by simply pressing the plus/minus buttons.
- Semi automatic drive belt tensioning
- Displacement cm³ 72.2
- Power output kW/bhp 3.9/5.3
- Weight kg 1) 10
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) 98.0
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) 112.0
- Vibration levels left/right m/s2 3) 2.2/2.2
- Cutting wheel mm/in 300 / 12
- Maximum cutting depth mm 100
- Total length cm 73